Please book from the following.
|4 - 7 days before||50% hotel charge|
|3 days before to on the day of||100% hotel charge|
check-in & check-out
|Check-in time||15:00 - 22:00|
|Check-out time||- 10:00|
※Strict observance of the time about check in & check out.
※It is possible to check in till 1AM. If you check in after 11PM, let the receptionist know in advance. In that case, it costs you 500 yen extra.
Acceptable use policy
1. Guesthouse Rules
Guests must observe the guesthouse terms and conditions.
2. Cancellation Policy
- 1. Guests may cancel their reservation.
- 2. A cancellation fee will be incurred in the case that a cancellation is made 4-7 days before, of which 50% of the payment will be charged, and less than 72 hours before, of which 100% of the payment will be charged.
- 3. If guests do not check in by 8 PM on the day of without notice, the reservation will be considered cancelled.
3. Contract Termination Policy
HIVE has the right to evict persons who:
- 1. Committed illegal acts of any kind
- 2. Are suffering from a contagious disease
- 3. Are intoxicated, disorderly, or unclean
- 4. Violate any of our policies
4. Customer Registration
Guests must register with the following information:
- 1. Name, age, sex, address, and occupation
- 2. Passport number, nationality, arrival date, and arrival place
- 3. Estimated time and date of departure
- 4. Other additional information that may be requested
5. Room usage policy
- 1. Guests may use rooms between 3PM - 10AM.
- 2. Guests may extend their stay with additional charges.
- 3. Guests will have to pay an additional 1,000 yen if they stay until 12PM after checking out.
- 4. When you check-out after 12 pm, you will be charged an extra room rate fee of 1 day per person.
6. Rejection of a hotel contract
HIVE has the right to refuse accomodations in the following cases:
- 1. Incomplete application
- 2. No vacancies
- 3. Natural disaster happens.
- 4. The same as Contract Termination Policy
7. Operating hours
Reception is open from 9AM - 10PM.
8. Room Inavailability
- 1. If HIVE cannot provide rooms for guests who made and confirmed their reservations, HIVE is responsible for finding another similar guesthouse.
9. Lost and Found
In the case that we find lost items, we will keep it for 7 days. If unclaimed after 7 days, we will handle it accordingly.
Do not leave personal items unattended. We are not responsible for any stolen items.
10. Car Policy
Parking is not available for guests.
11. Damage Claim
We have the right to file a claim if any damage has been made.
Do not bring the following:
- 1. Pets
- 2. Items with disturbing odor
- 3. Excessive luggage
- 4. Flammable items/liquids
- 5. Hazardous items
- ・Do not gamble or cause public disturbance.
- ・Do not be unruly and disrespectful.
- ・We hold the right to refuse services if guest has a contagious disease, as it will harm other guests.
- ・Guests are not allowed to change rooms without our agreement.
- ・Excessive noise or other behavior complaints will be subject to one warning. Any furthur complaints will result in immediate eviction with no refund.
- ・Any property loss or damage must be notified immediately. Guests will be charged for any repair or replacement of any property loss or damage.
- ・Do not use rooms for purposes other than sleeping and resting.
- ・Don't send stuff to MIYABI.
- ・All unclaimed lost articles will be kept for a week, after which it will be dealt with accordingly.
- ・Minors are not allowed to be alone without their guardians or guardian's permission.
- ・If you would like to extend your length of stay, please let the receptionist know in advance and make a payment for it.
- ・Only cash or credit card (Visa, Master, JCB, Diners, American express) is accepted.
- ・Please don't make noise between 11PM - 8AM in public spaces of the hostel.